Oxford Suites Redding, California
Your ideal choice for Redding Hotels!The Oxford Suites Redding provides lodging in Redding near area businesses such as PG&E and area attractions like Redding Water Works Park, Bethel Church and Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
Oxford Suites Redding, offers value added lodging at consistently competitive rates. AAA, Senior Citizen, Government/Military and Business Travel discount courtesies may be arranged for qualified corporate and institutional client accounts.
When visiting Redding, California make the Oxford Suites Redding your first choice for Redding CA hotels.
Download Our Hotel Brochure Now
Featured Special Offer
Spring to it!
Come and stay at the Oxford, where we make vacation planning easy with 25% off our Oxford Guarantee Rate when you stay in any of our premium suites.
- Air Shasta Rotor & Wing Tours
- Bethel Church Conferences
- Big League Dreams Sports Park
- Cascade Theatre
- Civic Auditorium
- First Class Shuttle
- Lake Shasta Caverns
- Oasis Fun Center
- Redding Dragstrip
- Redding Soccer Park
- Redding Swim Team
- Shasta Outlets
- Simpson University
- Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay Exploration Park
- WaterWorks Park
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Nor Cal March Madness #2 Boys & Girls Tournament, Redding, California, March 28-29, 2015
- Healing Waters Fishing Tournament, Redding, California, April 18-19, 2015
- Nor Cal April Rain AAU Boys & Girls Tournament, Redding, California, April 18-19, 2015
- Shasta Magic 11th Annual Battle for the North State, Redding, California, April 25-26, 2015
- The Whole Earth and Watershed Festival, Redding, California, April 25, 2015
- Chico Body Building Northern Cal Fitness Figure & Bikini Contest, Redding, California, May 9, 2015
- Anderson Century Bike Ride, Redding, California, May 16, 2015
- Bethel Healing School, Redding, California, May 18-22, 2015
- Rivers For Change, Redding, California, May 23-25, 2015
- Bethel - Writers Workshop, Redding, California, June 10-12, 2015
- Bethel School of Worship, Redding, California, July 6-17, 2015