Turtle Bay Exploration Park is a sprawling 300-acre campus filled with educational and entertaining activities all focused on the interpretation of the relationship between humans and nature. Scanning the Sacramento River and linked by the Sundial Bridge, the park tells the story of the region and its people.
- Turtle Bay Museum
- Resources Gallery
- Visible River Aquarium
- Historical Railroad Exhibits
- Paul Bunyan's Forest Camp
- Sundial Bridge at Turtle Bay
- McConnell Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
- Forest Playground, Maze, Millhouse, Forest Amphitheatre, Interpretive Forest
Ask us about $2.00 Off Admission for Turtle Bay Exploration Park
(may not be used in combination with any other offer)
Stay at the Oxford Suites Redding!
We are less than 5 minutes from Turtle Bay Exploration Park
Our Complimentary Amenities Include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception (excluding Sundays) featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
- Fitness Center
Call 530.221.0100 today or
Book Your Reservations Now!
Subject to availability - restrictions apply
(Turtle Bay Exploration Park Website)